University Endorsement scholarships require participation in a formal campus process. Applicants are unable to apply to these opportunities directly. Endorsement signifies that candidates submitted by the University of Utah have been thoroughly vetted by a University-designated committee. For some scholarships, the U is limited in the number of applicants who can move forward the national or international competition. These scholarships typically require a University interview.
- Funding for undergraduate and graduate students to travel abroad to study less commonly taught languages.
- Funding for 1 year of postgraduate study in math, science, or engineering at Churchill College at the University of Cambridge.
- Funding for postgraduate study and research abroad OR a 1-year English Teaching Assistantship (ETA).
- Funding for undergraduate students receiving Pell Grant funding to study abroad or complete an internship abroad.
- Funding for 1-2 years for undergraduate studies for science, mathematics, and/or engineering to pursue PhD level research.
- Funding for 1-2 years of postgraduate study in any field at any university in the United Kingdom.
- Funding for a 1-year master’s degree in any field in Ireland or Northern Ireland.
- Funding for 2-3 years of postgraduate study in any field at the University of Oxford.
- Funding for up to 3 years of postgraduate study in a field leading to a career in public service.
- Funding for undergraduate study for leadership, public service, and commitment to issues related to Native American nations or to the environment.