STEM scholarships provide an opportunity to study and/or research in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- Funding for 1 year of postgraduate study in math, science, or engineering at Churchill College at the University of Cambridge.
- Funding for postgraduate studies for study, research, or learning German in Germany
- Funding for an undergraduate or graduate internship in biology, chemistry, computer science, physics, earth sciences or engineering in Germany.
- Funding for 1-2 years for undergraduate studies for science, mathematics, and/or engineering to pursue PhD level research.
- Funding for up to 5 years for PhD level study in applied physical and biological sciences, mathematics, or engineering.
- Funding for 3 years for postgraduate study in a STEM field at any accredited institution in the U.S.