Language Study scholarships provide opportunities to study language and cultural immersion at varying levels of language proficiency.
- Funding for undergraduate and graduate students to travel abroad to study less commonly taught languages.
- Funding for travel abroad for cultural immersion and study of a language critical to U.S. national security and economic prosperity.
- Funding for postgraduate studies for study, research, or learning German in Germany
- Funding for an undergraduate or graduate internship in biology, chemistry, computer science, physics, earth sciences or engineering in Germany.
- Funding for an academic year or summer for postgraduate study of underrepresented languages.
- Funding for postgraduate study and research abroad OR a 1-year English Teaching Assistantship (ETA).
- Funding for undergraduate students receiving Pell Grant funding to study abroad or complete an internship abroad.
- Funding for 13 months to live, work and learn a language in Asia for graduating seniors, graduate students and young professionals who have limited exposure to Asia.