International scholarships provide opportunities for cultural engagement abroad through teaching, research, study, or internships.
- Funding for undergraduate and graduate students to travel abroad to study less commonly taught languages.
- Funding for 1 year of postgraduate study in math, science, or engineering at Churchill College at the University of Cambridge.
- Funding for travel abroad for cultural immersion and study of a language critical to U.S. national security and economic prosperity.
- Funding for postgraduate studies for study, research, or learning German in Germany
- Funding for an undergraduate or graduate internship in biology, chemistry, computer science, physics, earth sciences or engineering in Germany.
- Funding for postgraduate study and research abroad OR a 1-year English Teaching Assistantship (ETA).
- Funding for postgraduate study in any field at the University of Cambridge.
- Funding for undergraduate students receiving Pell Grant funding to study abroad or complete an internship abroad.
- Funding for 1 year for assisting in research projects related to foreign affairs and international peace.
- Funding for 13 months to live, work and learn a language in Asia for graduating seniors, graduate students and young professionals who have limited exposure to Asia.
- Funding for 1-2 years of postgraduate study in any field at any university in the United Kingdom.
- Funding for a 1-year master’s degree in any field in Ireland or Northern Ireland.
- Funding for 2-3 years of postgraduate study in any field at the University of Oxford.
- Funding for 1 year for a Master’s degree in Global Affairs at Tsinghua University in Beijing China.
- Funding for New Americans (immigrants and children of immigrants) for up to 2 years of postgraduate studies in any field at any university in the U.S.
- Funding for 1-2 years of postgraduate study leading to a master’s degree from Peking University in Beijing, China.