Honors College Withdrawal Request

**Withdrawals are processed manually at least once per week. Students currently enrolled in HON-designated courses or live in Honors housing cannot withdraw and have their Honors fee refunded for the semester. Before completing this form, please ensure you have dropped any Honors courses and reside in non-Honors housing. This withdrawal form will not automatically remove you from mailing lists and change your major designation on your degree audit. To change your degree designation, you will need to ask your major advisor to declare your major as a BA, BS, or BFA. Students must complete this form by CENSUS DATE in the semester they wish to be removed to have the honors fee refunded.
Honors College Withdrawal Request
Reason for leaving (check all that apply) *
I have taken HONOR or HON designated courses *
I have lived in Honors housing at some point during my undergraduate career: *
I am currently living in Honors Housing:
I am formally withdrawing from the Honors College *
I authorize the Honors College to remove me from my status as an Honors College student. I understand that by withdrawing, I am no longer eligible to enroll in HONOR and HON courses. If I wish to return to Honors I will be required to reapply without guaranteed admission.