If you are having difficulties with the below link please email or call for appointments.
Planner for an Honors Bachelor Degree
The following student course planners outline the requirements of an Honors Bachelor degree. They also list the University’s general education and graduation requirements that can be satisfied with Honors courses.
Planner for students who began study with Honors
Honors Advising fosters a supportive environment where Honors students feel empowered to pursue and achieve their educational and professional goals. Advisors serve as a bridge connecting students to opportunities tailored to their interests. Honors advisors and students work together to develop academic plans, explore campus and community resources, and set attainable goals.
Honors students can expect:
- Professional and friendly advisors who are well-versed in their academic areas of interest
- Assistance with integrating Honors Degree and major(s) requirements and developing timely graduation plans
- Guidance and support throughout the Honors Thesis process
- Relevant connections to internships, faculty mentors, resources and unique opportunities that will further enhance their undergraduate experiences
Scheduled appointments are often held at the Fort Douglas Honors Center, but they are also held in other locations. Please check your meeting confirmation to verify.
Additional Honors Advising
- Graduation advising: Please schedule an appointment with your academic advisor using the links above.
- Thesis Advising Information
*Some majors in this college have an Honors track with specific course requirements that must be fulfilled to earn your Honors degree. See our Honors Faculty Advisor Directory to determine whether your department has an Honors track.
If you wish to withdraw from the Honors College you do not need to make an advising appointment. Although, it is encouraged that you speak with an advisor first. Talking through your options with an advisor can help you better decide your options.
*Note that the Honors fee will be charged through your tuition bill unless you submit your request by the census day (see academic calendar) of the current semester. We are unable to reimburse the fee for previous semesters.