- Our goal was to create a simple, age appropriate presentation to teach kids about ways to create a healthier world, home, and you.
- Focus on children to build a good foundation for healthy and sustainable living, and way to reach parents in a non-threatening manner.
- The world, the home, and you are all interconnected, everyday aspects of life.
- By making a big problem tangible, we can empower kids to make a difference.
- Improve air quality in Utah, from no idling to carpooling and walking buses.
- Use healthier and safer cleaning supplies.
- Highlight the importance of healthy, less processed food choices and why they are better, combined with a take home activity.
Environmental Health PowerPoint presentation